Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Day Week: Day 1

We really enjoyed this breakfast today, Eggs in a Basket! I also buttered the center heart cut out with Strawberry preserves, yum!
Lunch wasn't special, but I really love her plate and fork set given to her by her grandma. It reminded me of Valentine's Day. Fish sticks, peas, and apple sauce!


Here was my 2 year old daughter's Valentine's Day project for the day: a pink mailbox ($1.00 bins at Target). She glues the hearts on it (I wrote her name). I plan to put a cute note in it each day this week just to tell her how sweet and special she is to me and the whole family.

*Side note: the photo in the background is one of my faves from our wedding. We will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this year! I like to bring it front and center during Valentine's Day to remind us of the good 'ol days.

0 comments: