Saturday, May 26, 2012

Little Girl's Craft Corner

 I own my own Bow & Girl's Accessories business:

First thing I did when we moved into our home was to get my studio set up so I could get to work

It's now summer time and my little girl takes after her Momma, she likes to CRAFT.  So I removed a bookcase from the corner of my studio to make room for her own Craft Corner

 The left side is my work area (part of it)
Her little corner is on the right

 Her space includes:
L-shaped desk (Top from Home Depot)
2 stacked canvas bin shelves (Home Depot)
Canvas Bins (Walmart)
A wire shelf with more canvas bins and more storage for larger things
A cork board style photo frame above her desk (Hobby Lobby)
A Hello Kitty bow holder (From one of my suppliers)
Pink dress form (Hobby Lobby)
Pink tins for marker, crayon, glue, scissor storage (Joann's)
Clips that hang on the wall for her ART (Clips and letters from Hobby Lobby)
A desk lamp (Lamp shade from Walmart)
A chandelier(Pottery Barn Kids)
Chair (Pottery Barn)
and a few other trinkets to personalize her space
I really like how  the "A's" above her desk turned out too (All came from Michaels)

 The best part about this space is that my daughter LOVES it!
She can't wait for mommy to have to work, so she can get creative herself!

1 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

That is so sweet that you have a special area for your daughter right next to you! Both of your craft areas are gorgeous!

If you would like to join in with another weekend linky party, my Say G'Day Saturday link up has begun and I would be thrilled if you could join in!

I'm following you now and look forward to reading more of your sweet blog!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz