Saturday, January 17, 2009

Walgreens 1/16


I wanted to get in on the Starbucks deal 2/$10 - $6.00 easy saver coupon ($2.00 per box). I LOVE CHOCOLATE! There were also posts of hidden deals and clearance items so I thought I see what my store had... and they didn't really have anything as far as that goes. It's a really well put together store and I hardly see many clearance items. I did come across some Wet n' Wild make up that was marked down to $.75 each so I got some powder and some cream blush. One of the Starbucks Chocolates I got were the covered coffee beans... yuck! I really like flavored coffees but these things were no good at all. The caramel filled truffles are really good though. There was rumor some stores were offering peelies for free Fraps if you bought a Starbucks chocolate, but no luck at my store. Kind of a waist of a trip, but I'll be trying the skippy/ragu deal tomorrow! I'll let you know how that goes!

0 comments: