Saturday, January 3, 2009

So far...

I've spent every minute of this New Year sick. I made it out today, but was very sluggish. However what do you do when you have your sisters birthday, mother-in-law in from out of state, and grandmother in for the weekend? I couldn't miss out on a minute of that. My wonderful husband has been the fill in, taking care of not only me but our daughter and even did some cleaning around the house. Now that's something that's FREE that makes my day. I hope by tomorrow I'll be back to my old self and off to do my Sunday trip to CVS and Walgreens. I saw some really awesome deals at Walgreens that I have my eyes set on so I'll post those transactions tomorrow, if I can make it out.
I FINALLY finished my coupon binder (photos to come soon). Now that it's done I've found out that there will be 5 coupon inserts in this weekends paper!!! OMG... 5! Now that's some work. I officially became a SAHM TODAY so I will be home more to keep up with it all I guess.

0 comments: