Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I did it...


I dropped off what was left of my daughter's old baby stuff at the resale shop this morning. It was hard to give it all up, but I know it will go to another family and help to take care of another sweet little baby. I donated: booster seat, bottle warmer, wipe warmer, diaper/wipe caddy, diaper bag, baby gate, blankets, LOTS of clothes, womb sounds teddy bear from her crib... The only thing left is her changing table, which was too big to fit in the car. I've already sold a lot of her clothes at a yard sale last spring with her bassinet/bedding set/her first toys and other big items, and it just doesn't get any easier! On the plus side we get another tax deduction!! We had to get rid of old stuff to make room for the over-haul of new stuff she got for Christmas, and it'll probably be just as hard to get rid of all that when the time comes for that to.

0 comments: