Friday, December 19, 2008

F-R-E-E


Well nearly free. I got this big pile of stuff for only $.78! Everything here I got sent in the mail as a free sample or got a coupon for a free item up to a certain price. The two boxes of kleenex's are the only things I bought. I got 2 - $.50 off coupons after writing to the manufacturer and waited for a sale (.89 - .50= .39 x 2 boxes: = .78) Everything in this photo includes:
Betty Crocker Warm delights, 2 x Kleenex boxes, Ziplock steamer bags, Dunkin' Donuts coffee, Chex cereal bar, sugar crystal sample, Listerine mouth wash, scrubbing bubbles, Betty Crocket potatoes, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, 2 coupon books, $1.00 off coupon for more listerine mouth wash.
Not bad for $0.78!! That's all the items I could think of that were free (or nearly free). There may be a few here and there that I forgot, but I LOVE getting these packages in the mail!

0 comments: