Friday, December 19, 2008

Have yourself a Merry Little EXPENSE Christmas


I really appreciate all the work that Alyssa's teachers do at the daycare she attends 3 days a week. I definitely wanted to show my gratitude, but without breaking my budget. I made 5 of these little gift sets for only $5.45 TOTAL!
Well I do have to say I had a few things on hand that weren't out of pocket expenses because I didn't have to shop for them. I had the wrapping paper/bows/tags/ as well as the white ceramic loaf dishes. HOWEVER, I did get the dishes at a steal .50 a piece after Christmas sale a couple years back and knew I'd use them eventually. The sets include: wrapped box of turles and cinnamon bread.
Turtles: $3.45 (.99x5=$4.95 - $1.50 coupon)
Bread mix: $2.00
They were very well received! I'll be looking for more after Christmas deals this year to use for her teachers next year again - Alyssa will be starting pre-school!!

0 comments: