Saturday, April 21, 2012

English Horse Rider Party Designs





My daughter has been riding English for almost a year now

We thought it would be fun to host her 6th birthday party at the stable where she rides.  She couldn't be more thrilled.

It is not easy to find horse themed party designs (except My Little Pony).
It's even harder to find ENGLISH riding anything (mostly all Cowboy or Cowgirl) so I designed a whole theme myself.  

This is the invitation:



I've also designed the thank you card, water bottle labels, cupcake toppers, and treat bag labels all to match the above design:
One of the few cupcake toppers
I'll be using a scallop punch to cut out the design to add to sticks

 
This will probably be printed large on thick card stock and streamers hung from the center as decor

 
 This is the water bottle label (sizing isn't correct yet)


This will be printed onto sticker paper and added to the treat bags

Less then a month till the party!  We can't wait!

0 comments: