Monday, May 25, 2009

Looking Back...

Me and my hubby at one of our baby showers
before we became official parents

Why do our little ones have to grow so fast? My daughter turned 3 yesterday (May 24th) and I thought a nice look back would do me some good, since I know from the last 3 years that she won't stay small for very long.

Here she is!
My tiny little 7lb 9oz (20.5" long) sweet baby girl
Born May 24, 2006 @ 10:22pm


Alyssa in her pretty 1st Birthday dress


Alyssa turns 2 years old!
This is the bear she got in the hospital we take a picture of her next to it each year to compare how much she's grown


My little tinker bell is now 3 whole years old!
**Tinker Bell Party Pictures Coming Soon**

I can't help but be a proud mommy - she truly brings our entire family joy everyday

0 comments: