Monday, June 11, 2012

Time to get serious

It's time to really get serious about this baby making.  Today is my last "cheat" day.  Many days, if not most are "cheat" days for me when it comes to food.  I have a huge sweet tooth, could not live without Coke, and just don't worry too much about what I'm eating.  Well that all ends after today.  Time to get this body into the best shape I can before it's time for the big "O."  (Ovulation)

Last day for coffee, caffeine, junk food, alcohol, and not working out.  Oh how I'll miss it all...

I know it's all for the greater good.  The greater good for myself and hopefully a future baby that will be living in there.


So here is the plan:
I'm currently already taking and have been taking Juice Plus (SO good for your body!!!)
Adding in the prenatal starting tonight
Work out routine starts tomorrow AM
WATER WATER WATER
New Whole Foods diet is in the works 

So here's to Day #1 of this journey!


0 comments: