Sunday, January 3, 2010

Handmade Christmas Creations Part 2

Here are a few more Christmas gifts I made for the holidays

Holiday Potpourri
I found the cute little felt bags in the $1 bins at Target
I printed the directions from the computer using a photo editing program to dress it up a bit.
Then I put the potpourri in cello bags from the $1 store
and tied the top of the bags with some Christmas ribbon
Here's a link to the recipe HERE

I gave these as little hostess gifts and to those people you just want to give a little something to


Organza Flower Necklace and Hair Pin
These are two more accessories I made for my sister.
Here is a link to the necklace tutorial HERE

I get a lot out of joy hand making gifts
It's nice to know that they are also one-of-a-kind and can not be purchased in stores so there's no worrying about someone getting the same gift multiple time.
The countdown to Christmas 2010 begins!
(It's never to early to start... right? right??)

0 comments: