Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolution

So I wasn't going to do one this year... and thought, why not??
This year we are hoping to start fresh and we've learned a lot in 2009
My 2010 New Years Resolution is...
to have pride in things that we have and to want less.
I've taken more pride in the things that I've created and designed, then anything that's I've bought in a store. We are no longer trying to "keep up with the Jone's" I want to repurpose, recycle, and make things my own.
These types of things are special items we will have around for years to come, many items bought at stores are mass produced, not original, and OVER PRICED! I'm thrifty and I think I have a creative eye, I can make this work!
So this year, I hope to share some of my creativeness while still being thrifty.

0 comments: