Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WFMW - "Mom, I'm Bored" Summer Edition

My three year old doesn't officially know the word "bored" yet, but I'm sure it will come soon enough. This is the last summer we will have "together" before she starts pre-school in the fall. I have been on the lookout of fun things for her to do this summer. This past week I enrolled her in a ballet & tap class at the local YMCA (birthday gift from her grandma and papa). Other then that, lots of playing outside in the sprinkler and pool as well as crafts and projects will fill our days this summer. Let's hope none of us get too bored!

1 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, I love this! It' looks like so much fun. I clicked over from Tip Junkie and I'm so glad I did. The Tinkerbell party is amazing! You have so many amazing ideas here...off to explore the rest of your blog!