Thursday, May 3, 2012

Celebrating Alyssa


 School is letting our SO EARLY this year - May 15th is the final last last day of the 2011-2012 school year

My sweetie pie's 6th birthday is not till May 24th, so the last couple of weeks the teacher has made sure to squeeze in summer birthday's so those birthday kids aren't left out

Yesterday was Alyssa's special day!


All the kids sang Happy Birthday to her
She got to wear a special hat
and I brought in her birthday snack (cupcakes and kool aid)

 (Excuse the girl in the back, lol!  Perfect example of what sugar can do to kids)

It's hard to believe she will be 6 in about 3 weeks
I'm holding onto every last one of those days too.

I thought kindergarten would be rough for me... to think 1st grade is around the corner is unbelievable.


0 comments: