Friday, September 18, 2009

A Pirates Life for Me!


Today is National Pirates Day and the mascot of the school my daughter attends just happens to be a PIRATE! They have been doing pirate activities all week. They even have a pirate ship made from boxes set up in the classroom. She has had a lot of fun. Today everyone in the school was encouraged to dress up as pirates. Well... of course my creative side kicks right into gear when I hear something like that. I came up with a simple, last minute girly pirate costume for her to wear and she just loved it. I also now have it available in my online store if you are interested in buying one for your little girl for Halloween or for a pirate themed birthday party!

Click here to see more pictures, details, and pricing on this Pirate costume!

0 comments: