Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bargain's at Babies' R Us??

I think I must admit that finally my little girl has pretty well out grown Babies' R Us... We stopped by today to look at clothes (they say they go up to 48 months, but there are very few that did - She's in 3T/36 months). Well we sort of gave up on clothes and started browsing... me I was day dreaming of those days we had all those baby items. Missing it and being thankful I didn't need all that stuff anymore all at the same time.

I decided to check out the food section, knowing they carry some great organic and natural snacks my daughter would probably enjoy. That's where I got distracted and started noticing all these items I didn't remember ever being there: Tide, dish soap and dishwasher tablets, house hold cleaners... It was almost like a mini-mart!

The bargain hunter in went straight to the bright red tickets indicating CLEARANCE! Low and behold a fabulous find I never thought I'd ever get at a Babies' R Us of all places:

Arm & Hammer Essentials Bottles priced at: $.98 each! (Reg. $2.98)
Arm & Hammer Essentials Refills priced at: $1.48 each! (Reg. $4.49)

*What made this deal even sweeter was the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE coupons on the bottles!
The coupons didn't indicate which item was free so the cashier gave us one of the refills for FREE and since I only got 3 refills she gave me a bottle FREE on the 2nd coupon - had I known I could have used them on the refills I would have used more coupons and this deal would have been even sweeter!! But I'm happy in the long run anyway.

Total OOP: $6.42
Saving of $18.47!!
For potentially 10 bottles of cleaner!! ($.64 each!)

I've purchased these cleaners before and love them. They smell great and clean well. I think this is a great price for a natural cleaning product!

0 comments: