Saturday, October 3, 2009

Witch's Tea Party

I love to plan parties! LOVE IT! So why not plan my own?! It's really more for my daughter and for me to have a fun afternoon together. I'm a "kinda - sorta" Boo Baby, born the day BEFORE Halloween (Oct 30th). With my 3 year old in school this year, I'm for once extra happy that Halloween is on a Saturday; however, my birthday is that Friday and she just so happens to have that day of school off (parent teacher conferences).

I wanted to plan a fun day for us to spend together and since it's my birthday we are going to have a mini afternoon Witch's Tea Party! We've invited another SAHM and her little girl to join us and it should be a lot of fun.

I've been searching the web for some cute ideas here are some pics of what I've found.Sites these photos are from: Martha Stewart, Better Homes & Gardens, Hostess with the Mostess, and other wonderful party planning blogs.

0 comments: