Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Walgreens 3/3

My least favorite cashier checked me out at Walgreens today, ugh, she wouldn't let my $2/2 Ritz crackers coupon through or I'd have some free crackers... coupon haters. Other stores would push it through for me. Oh well, maybe I'll try again at a different store. Like I said previously, I was sick all weekend and then some so I didn't make it out till today to get to do my bargain hunting. I didn't even try CVS, because if you aren't there within the first hour on Sunday all the "free" stuff is long gone. The Blink eye drops were all out at this Walgreens location to, but I kind of expected it since it took me so long to get out there.

Dawn Dishsoap: $.99 walgreen coupon
-$.50 coupon

Vaseline Lotion: $2.69 (Reg. $3.59)
-$1.50 coupon
*Earned $2.00 RR

2x Reach toothbrushes: $.99 walgreen coupon
-2x $1.00 coupons
*Free

Colgate Toothpaste: $3.29
-$.75 coupon
*Earned $3.50 RR

Used $2.00 RR
Total: $2.60 (on a gift card)
Earned: $5.50 in RR

Total Profit: $2.90

0 comments: